So you want to work in the food industry? Here’s what you need to know!
Have you been training to work in the food industry? If you are just about to graduate or recently graduated, there are many things you need to know before you sign on the dotted line for your first role in the food industry. There are many jobs available but not all jobs are equal! Working in the food industry today, you need a wide range of skills and you need to be able to work both as part of a team and under your own initiative. So what do you need to get ahead of the competition?
Consider the questions below:
- Have you really thought about the type of role that you would like to be offered?
- What skills and previous training do you have?
- What type of company do you want to work for?
- Does the company run a graduate programme?
- Is the company innovative, do they invest in new product development?
- What further training do they offer?
- Do they offer career progression through the company?
- Do you want to run your own business?
Let me help you get the role that you desire and get ahead of the competition:
- Mock Interview
- Understand your Skill Set
- Map out a 5 Year Career Plan